Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pattern and Texture




^Tactile Texture^
  • This outside corridor has texture that can be felt (stone, and marble)


  ^Visual Texture^

  ^Visual Texture^
  • Texture that can only be seen
  • (Fake alligator skin and cow hide chairs)


 ^Pattern^
  • A repeated design
  • The fire hydrants in the dog park use pattern to highlight the walkway


^Pattern^
  • The modern style home shows pattern with the geometric shapes in the windows and walls


 All images provided by The Sims 3. Personal work by Rebecca Scott. 28 August 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, Your background suits your layout and frames of photos well. Great choice in colors. I have zoomed in to 150% and still cannot read postings text. I recommend that you re-evaluate your text size for the main body text. The other texts for tabs and links are perfect. You did a great job at manipulating sims into achieving your photos that you needed for this project. I hope this information proves insightful and help you exceed your end product goals. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mat! And I'll try using Word to change the size on my lettering like you told me I could do.

    ReplyDelete